Monday, September 13, 2010

all smiles

I am guilty of neglect...of my computer so, here are a couple of quick shots to give those of you out there a very overdue update on our little guys these days!

Parker has started to smile a lot over the past week and I LOVE it!! Here he is this afternoon :)

Our two modes of transportation right now, the double stroller and Parker in the wrap!

That's all for now, I'll do my best to get more photos uploaded this week!
Love,
A

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a little sweetheart he is! And you look wonderful, Ab!!! :)

Stephanie said...

I. LOVE. HIM. Period! Love the smile!! Looking good, momma!! xoxo

Jamie said...

First of all, you look GREAT! I love those smiling pictures.I swear, kids start to do that just in time for the sleepless nights really start to get to you. It's like their little 'thank you' to you :-)