I'm afraid to even type "it," but someone decided to take an extra long nap this afternoon so I'm doing my best to get caught up in blog land! I hope I'm not overloading everyone with pictures but, per my family's request, here is what we've been up to around here the past few weeks. The boys are growing at rapid speeds and we continue to get into a new routine with baby Parker having joined our nest. Fall has come and seems to be settling in so I suppose I might as well accept that Summer is finally gone, I will miss you Summer!!
I find myself laughing quite a bit around here these days!
Grant told us he had a baby too...just like Mommy did?!!
Our strong little guy, his neck strength is amazing
Parker was sad when the Huskies lost...and so was his Daddy! (And Parker HATES to have anything on his head...might be the real reason for the tears, ha!)
Grant loves to be Daddy's helper and mowing is a favorite!
These two make me laugh...and doesn't Grant look like a giant?!!
Our little artist LOVES to paint
At the Museum of Science & Industry
Parker in his cute baseball rookie outfit courtesy of Uncle Bruce & Aunt Lynne!
No comments:
Post a Comment