Wednesday, June 2, 2010

today

This has never happened before so I took a quick picture to capture the moment...and then of course he was up and running again. We rarely even have the tv on in the house but there are these "special" times when Mommy needs a minute or two so I try to coax him into watching something on tv. It has never worked before until this morning for about 5 whole minutes, ha!


Grant always wants to go for a walk...meaning with NO stroller but this is usually what happens, he needs a lift from Daddy so we can finally make it home! I love you boys! xoxo

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sometimes TV can be your friend!! You might thy checking out a DVD from the library. Curious George shows are only 15min long.. FYI!

LOVE that pic of Grant and daddy. That's a framer for sure!!