Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy and Grandpas!

Grant and Daddy found a worm in the garden this weekend, only one touch for Grant and he had had enough, ha!

Here he is painting a masterpiece for a Father's Day gift and I must note that he painted the entire thing with his left hand?!
This is an old picture but still one of my favorites of Grant with his Daddy and Grandpa R!
Grandpa O was a good sport and stuck his big toe in the water feature with Grant last week, ha!
Happy Father's Day, we love you Daddy and Grandpas!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Father's Day to Frank!! Missed you this morning.. but I am SO glad we didn't go.. Ev's nose has been a big 'ol slimy snot fest all day. UGH!

And I think you may have a lefty on your hands.. that is awesome!!

Hope to see you soon, preggo momma!! xoxo