We visited an apple orchard, this afternoon, to hand pick a few Honey Crisp apples, yum, yum! Parker was decently cooperative and sat for me long enough to get a few shots, sans smile, in this ancient wagon. I'll take what I can get and fell in love with this regardless of the "interesting" facial expression, love you Bear!
All five of our little pickers today, Andrew, Caroline, Kayley, Grant and Parker
Parker grabbed this wagon from the very beginning and drug it along with us the entire time!
He kept getting frustrated because the apples were a bit too large for him to really sink his teeth into!
Grant and his lady friends ;+)
Playing with more effects and loving this look with little Andrew
Parker and I led the way, the others were too busy bickering over this wagon and that wagon, who was riding in the wagons, who was pulling the wagon, who was hot, who was really, really hot and on and on and on
This also meant Parker was captured by my lens a LOT more than the others!
Happy Fall Y'all!












No comments:
Post a Comment