We had a fun weekend in the warm 80 degree weather! We spent Saturday morning at the county fair and the boys had a grand time, Parker got to enjoy his first elephant ear with us and was cinnamon sugar from head to toe when we were finished!
These two photos are for the Grandpa's!
Grant and Juliet sat in a lot of the tractors and even though they weren't John Deere he still enjoyed them!
Lastly, this was Parker during his nap this afternoon! He typically grabs one of his little blankies in his crib and pulls it over his head when I put him down for sleep but I've never seen him actually sleeping this way! It's pretty alarming to find your babe this way but when I peeled it back his head was cocked to the side so he could actually breathe. Again, another photo op I couldn't pass up!
No comments:
Post a Comment