Parker riding "big boy" style facing forward in the car for the first time a few weeks ago!
He has also since tried his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich and thought it was pretty good...and no allergic reaction to the peanut butter, yay!
He is taking more and more steps if/when we let him! It requires two people though, one to start him and one to catch him.
Friday was Parker's one year appointment and he weighed in at 22 lbs 0.5 oz (45%), 31 1/2 in. length (95%) and 90% for his sweet head. He's maintaining his long and lean physique quite well!
Lastly, guess who DOES sleep on his tummy, well at least once! I could hardly believe my eyes when I walked into Parker's room while he was napping, last week, and this is what I found! I had to take a photo at the risk of waking him up but I had to have proof!
Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment