#11 Biblical Virtue to pray for your kids...
Faithfulness. "Let love and faithfulness never leave my children, but bind these twin virtues around their necks and write them on the tablet of their hearts" (Prov. 3:3).
Lastly, here are a couple of pictures from the weekend. Since Grant will not understand his birthday and the idea of presents at all this year we decided to let him use his birthday present from his Grandpa & Grandma O a few weeks early. The weather was gorgeous this weekend so the water table was a must :) As you can see he loved it, I think he would've stayed outside forever if we would've let him.
At first I thought he might have more fun with just the box...but as you'll see I was wrong!



It's hard to see but he is soaking wet here :)

After playing all afternoon we struggled to stay awake at dinner, he looks like such a big boy in this shot!

No comments:
Post a Comment