I know each time I post about Grant being another month older I also say how fast the time is flying by and that I can't believe how big he's getting but it is so true!! Each day brings something new, this morning I walked into his room and there he was, just standing up in his crib all smiles & so proud of himself!We had to try on our adorable airplane Easter outfit, thanks to Grandma Susan, this morning to make sure we were ready for this weekend and I couldn't resist but to take some quick photos of him. This first one is my favorite because it shows his top two front teeth and I haven't managed to get those photographed yet! Of course the second one is of him taking a few steps on his own...now if only I could catch this on the video camera!


1 comment:
oh my gosh abby that outfit is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! happy easter to you guys!
Post a Comment