Well guess who is in their big boy racecar bed for the first time tonight? Grant was sooooo excited to move the racecar into his room today and we discussed multiple times his new sleeping arrangement. I hope I didn't put the fear of God in him when sternly telling him he HAS to stay in his bed, NO getting out until morning!! Just to reinforce these new rules his crib is still handily next to the racecar in case of any offenses; he has been warned it will be back to the crib...aren't we nice?!
I should also note that I've already checked on him a handful of times...I just can't quit spying!! Each time I peek in he seems wide awake but hasn't explored beyond the bed, whew! I'll let you know in the morning how it all works out ;)
1 comment:
Very cute, hoping your little man is good with it!
Post a Comment