
As you can see, the big boy bed is working out just great! The last time I looked in on Grant this afternoon he was playing very nicely with his choo-choos on his nightstand. A short while later it got suspiciously quiet. I peeked again and looked all over his room until I finally had to open the door completely, let my eyes adjust to the light, climb over the child gate and follow the sound of his breathing to find him. Little turkey had fallen aleep with his head on top of his doggie, behind the rocking chair and under his nightlight! I was torn, do I get the camera and take a picture at the risk of him waking up....YES, thankfully though he didn't wake up!
2 comments:
That has to be the sweetest thing EVER!! Evelyn has never done that.. at least that I can remember of have a photo of!!
Good job capturing it, momma! Miss you!
ok i found it! not sure WHY it hasn't been updating on my google reader but now i have lots of catching up to do and i need to find some pics of parker too! thx :) great seeing you guys today!
Post a Comment