
Our little bud turned TWO on Monday....AGGHHHHH!!! I can hardly believe it's been two years since he entered our world and what a couple of years it has been, Wow! I am amazed at how quickly time has passed and what a little boy he has already become. I absolutely adore spending my days with him and thank God for every minute of it.
These days Grant is talking up a storm, putting words and phrases together and making us laugh constantly. He has a great sense of humor, is a very kind and fun-loving lad, and knows he can melt our hearts with just about anything he says or does! He still delights in music/singing and dancing, loves to play "ouside," sleeps like a champ, and doesn't like to sit down...for anything. Frank and I both comment frequently that we desire for even a fraction of his energy!
This year we had a birthday party at our home celebrating with family and then again with his friends later in the week at a park. He has eaten enough cupcakes this week to last him all year, every time I have a 9x13 pan in the kitchen he says, "cupcake, cupcake, want some!"
He has developed a love for airplanes so that was what we gave him on his special day. Oddly enough everyday when he sees or hears an airplane over our house he immediately says, "aipane, aipane, aipane, down, down, down." It is hilarious...and alarming that he wants them to all come down?!

The four cousins painted airplanes for an afternoon party activity


Grant continues to adore his cousins and thoroughly enjoyed finishing his party day at the park with them


Happy Birthday little bud, we love you more than you can imagine, you bring such joy and love to our lives!
Love, Mommy & Daddy
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Grant! I can't believe he is two!!
You'd think I was the one pregnant with the tears that are flowing right now... ugh.. ! A sweet post about your sweet boy... I heart him, too!! Looks like he was celebrated well. Sorry we didn't get to chat more on Friday.. playdate SOON!
xo
Post a Comment