13 years ago
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Grant thinks it's a sister ;)
This morning Grant said "hi baby," and kissed my belly which is a usual occurance, however, I asked him for the first time if he thought it would be a boy baby or a girl baby.....he said, "giiiirl!" So of course, I couldn't let that go and had to ask him again a little bit later in the morning and he again said, "giiiirl." Yes, a third time today I asked thinking the answer would probably change but nope, he's a persistant little guy, he again said, "giiiirl." I guess Frank and I should note our predictions as well...I'm leaning more toward boy and Frank continues to ride the fence and won't commit! With Grant we were convinced we were having a boy but this time we are having a much harder time deciding?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's my boy!! :)Pink rocks!! xoxo
I was SURE Alyse was a boy, and so was Kurt! I'm not good at this guessing game, even with 50/50 odds!! (Which is why I wimped out and had to find out the first chance I got.) :)
I try to consult the old wives tales, but then I always seem to find conflicting ones. We will all be looking forward to finding out for sure about Baby Remund in a few months!! :)
Thinking of you & hoping you're feeling well!
Post a Comment