Friday, April 23, 2010

always something

Things are never dull around here, yesterday Grant ended his afternoon with a spill on the bottom of our driveway. I wasn't but 3 feet from him, doing some weeding, and heard the awful sound of head meeting concrete. Thankfully I expected much worse, he came away with a bump on his forehead, bloody lip, and some nice red roadrash on his upper lip & nose.

Today is another story, I was doing some mending (Mom aren't you proud of me? I'm not leaving it all for when you arrive next week :) and Grant seemed pretty content, running from room to room when all of a sudden I saw him duck into the bathroom....instantly I knew there was trouble! I ran in behind him to see him shoving the toilet lid down on top of 2 stuffed Care Bears & some of my fabric scraps, AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, he is becoming more and more familiar with time outs everyday.

TGIF everyone!
Abby

1 comment:

Sarah Guild said...

I buy perfectly good toys (at garage sales, of course), but my children insist on playing with all sorts of things that they shouldn't be playing with. It will forever be one of the mysteries of parenthood.