I'm happy to report Parker is feeling much better after another bout with ear infections. We have an appointment in one more week with an ENT surgeon to discuss tubes, poor Bear, we want you happy, healthy and off antibiotics for good!
Parker is also talking more and more each day. He said thank you to his teachers at bible study yesterday while signing thank you at the same time! He's continuing to say it which is really fun to hear! This morning I had a magazine in my hands, with a baby pictured on the front, and as I walked by him in the high chair he pointed and said, "A baby!"
This week Parker's fourth molar finally poked through and his top eye teeth are coming in nicely. Not much to report on the biting front right now, I'm hoping this will be the new trend!
Grant has successfully completed his first session of swimming lessons without having his Dad or I in the water with him. He did awesome each class but always complained, after each 30 minute lesson was over, that he was freezing with his little blue lips and chattering teeth to prove it. It took some convincing and bribery (he could choose a small bag of Cheetos or Fire chips, aka, Doritos, to eat at the end of each class) to get him to continue each Monday and Wednesday but we won and he persevered!
Little brother was Grant's biggest fan from the sidelines of the swimming pool ;)
Lastly, we enjoyed a fun outing to an inflatable bouncy place this week with our friend Colin and his Momma. The boys had an absolute blast and Grant conquered all of the slides without hesitation.
Does he look happy or what?
No comments:
Post a Comment