Monday, December 26, 2011

family photos

We had family photos taken back in October and having not been able to decide which ones were going to be gifted to our families and used for the Christmas card I decided to wait before posting them. 

We found our photographer through a friend of mine, and Koren turned out to be wonderful!  We had a grand time despite Frank's yearly reluctancy to have family photos taken...thanks honey, you're a good sport!  He knows how much I treasure them and that I have a rather high appreciation for photography and will cherish these photos, particularly of our boys, for years and years to come. 

My yearly argument: they're only little once so let's not miss it!  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE honey!  Pretty persuasive, ha, he must have a soft spot in his heart for his wife! 

Here are just a few of my favorites.









2 comments:

Jamie said...

Gorgeous pictures, Ab!

Sarah Guild said...

Super fun photos, Abby! Love them and all of you!