My dear, sweet, beautiful Grandma has passed away. I have no words and my heart continues to ache. I know she will no longer be reading my blog and I haven't wanted to put a post on here knowing that the one I posted on March 28, is the last one that she will read. So, for now, I will just share pictures.
I love you Grandma.
13 years ago


4 comments:
Tears flowing for you, Ab... love you, friend!
She was a dear woman and a wonderful blessing. You have our prayers. Lots of hugs ~ Jamie
I am so sorry my friend!! I know how much you loved your Grandma and I know she knew that too! It is hard losing someone like her that is so special. Hold onto the memories. Thinking of you and praying for you!! Love you!
She was one of a kind! Love to all...
Post a Comment