My baby bear seems to be more accurately described as a Bear Cub these days. Yesterday he was weighed at the pediatrician's office and weighed 19 lbs, 4 oz. Yikes, Parker, you are a big boy!! Unfortunately, we were there because he was just not himself all day and sure enough, he has an ear infection in one of his ears, poor little guy, no wonder all of the fussing and screaming! Thankfully, you already seem much better today and aren't nearly as cranky and miserable as you were just 24 hours ago.
Here is our little bear earlier this week on his 8 month birthday.
He just loves his bare feet!
This is what was going on during most of our little photo shoot, big brother was wanting sooooo badly to cover up Parker and play "boo!"
Here's our little curly haired boy during bath time....
...and here he is without, I much prefer the curls on top!
Parker, you are still a delightful little guy with a fun-loving and giggly personality! You are so much fun to have around and help keep your big brother entertained a lot too! You have become much more wiggly but aren't rolling around yet. You also sit-up for much longer periods of time. You are very interested in the things happening around you and will wiggle around until you are in the position you want to be in to see everything.
Your bottom two teeth are coming in nicely and you have a LOT of drool to prove it! You notice when we (particularly me) leave the room and let us know if you're not happy about it. Oatmeal cereal is still your #1 but you also enjoy almost all kinds of fruits (except bananas) and vegetables. What a concept, a kid that likes vegetables?!! I pray that lasts!
Bath time with your brother has become a favorite and you still allow me to swaddle you for sleep, naps and at night. I think our time is numbered though you are getting stronger and stronger and are able to break pretty free by the end of the night. You're still taking 3 naps a day with the last one being closest to a cat nap but I'll take it! You continue to refuse a bottle which means I have zero social life :) I do remind myself that this too will pass and it is only a short phase in the road of life so for now I am enjoying the opportunity I have to nurse you.
Everyone continues to comment on your curls ontop, which we adore! It seems to suit your personality and I love it! You seem to enjoy the attention they bring too, ha!
We love you Parker Bear, thanks for bringing pure joy to our hearts!
Love,
Mom & the rest of the boys
2 comments:
What a handsome fellow! :)
And Ab, I just have to say, as of yesterday our little 3 month-old Evan weighs 17 lbs. 10 oz.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you read that correctly!
(He too, had an ear infection - in both ears, so we got some meds and that's where we verified his weight!)
Love this.. love him... love you!
Post a Comment