Our sweet little Parker turned 7 months old this week, seriously, this must be a joke?!! I am in disbelief, that is the best word I can use to describe this event. Time just continues to tick off the clock and pages continue to turn on the calendar, wow, sooo quick it does go!
Parker, you are pretty steady and stable sitting up on your own. You eat and eat and then will eat some more, and doesn't discriminate, the only thing we know you just do NOT like is peas with brown rice! I don't blame you buddy, it smells terrible and I even tried a little bit and it tastes even worse than it smells!
Per our previous post, you have graduated out of your little guy tub into the big bath tub. I am convinced your first tooth is not far off because you are drooling, drooling, drooling and chewing on everything you can get your little paws on....and gnawing on your hands and feet a lot! Which leads me to you finding your feet, you love to lay on the floor on your back and play with your tootsies which causes you to roll from side to side. You continue to roll from your front to back but that is it, you're also scooting in circles on your back but not rolling continuously yet.
Everyone that sees you has the same first reaction, "Look at that hair, what curls he has!" We adore those little blonde locks! You continue to giggle and the most when your brother is monkeying around with you and when we change your clothes, you just laugh and laugh and laugh, sooooo tickelish you are!
What?! I am seven months old, big deal Mom!
Love you Bear!
Mommy
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment