Wednesday, October 7, 2009

out of commission

We've been out of commission for the past week due to the lovely cold and flu season hitting our home. Grant started it with a cold early last week so we cancelled almost all activities in hopes of a speedy recovery, but like usual we've been passing it amongst ourselves so it has seemed to drag on and on.

We did start his "creative babies" class last week before the cold set in and he had a ball. His favorite was standing at 2 art easels with 3 paint brushes in hand dripping with paint. By the end of class he was the most covered in paint in the whole class and I mean covered in paint. A friend of ours had mercy on us and left her little guy to play by himself in attempt to help me clean Grant up. I reminded myself countless times this is the reason I signed him up for this, I would never attempt so much paint at our house....and after that I mean NEVER will I attempt it.

We also have started a Community Bible Study and are loving it. Grant has "class" for 2 hours while I do a study with a group of women and we are studying the book of Luke so I'm excited to see what this year has in store for us. His first class seemed to go smoothly but last week we weren't well enough to attend so I'm hopeful for another great class tomorrow.

Lastly, another video I took most recently of the little man. He was standing at our sliding glass doors just "talking" up a storm so I couldn't resist, I'm guessing it all made sense in his little head?!!


1 comment:

Sarah Guild said...

That is just too much! What a funny little guy...