Well, it finally feels as though I am truly a stay-at-home mom, Praise God! I am still keeping busy but in a much different way and I must say that I am loving every minute of it. There are days, such as today, that test me a bit but I feel I am growing and learning to take what comes since no two days are the same with a small child rolling around under foot!




These past couple of weeks have already been consumed with story hour, MOMS group at church, play dates, runs & walks through the parks and golf course, game night with friends and a number of other mommy things. Things I knew I was missing out on while at work but tried not to think about too much in effort to spare myself the torture. What a blessing this time in my life has already been, I wouldn't trade it for the world and I suspect as our little guy becomes more and more active it will become even more fun!
Lastly, since I am a bit behind in my ramblings as of late I thought it newsworthy to share that Grant has his bottom two teeth 1/2 way in, he is rolling around and scooting, but not crawling, and has had his first "official" babysitters! Frank & I enjoyed an evening out while Grant's Auntie Pri & Uncle Brian watched him, I think he's ready for them to come back, we're not quite as fun as they were :)
I aspire to keep this blog more updated on our daily happenings and now that Frank & I both have computers to work from I believe I have a better chance of making that happen! So, now...the reason you're even looking at this blog....a few new pictures of Mr. Grant to share...




1 comment:
Grant looks a lot like Mark to me!!!
I stop in to see pictures now and then!!! hope you dont mind.
Post a Comment