Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat....or I might just eat leafs!

The house has gone dark and the last of the trick or treaters have scattered so I thought I would do a quick Halloween update. I have no problem admitting that this holiday has been purely for me to dress Grant up and take cute pictures. He has no idea what is going on and didn't care about getting candy from strangers homes but rather prefered eating leafs and moss from our front yard. I love this child!









Taking a quick snooze on mom before the festivities began tonight!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is the sweetest costume, abby.. and he makes it even sweeter!!

i can just feel your love for grant in your writing.. it is very precious!! they are truly a gift, aren't they!!

talk to you soon!

xo

the o's said...

we miss you at mom's group abby and grant! oh man, grant is SO cute as a little pea pod! i almost bought wes the same costume! hope you are well and would love to see you two soon! :)